With roots in a small Dutch village, Brabantia has transformed household chores across the world. Now is your chance to enjoy 20% off Bo Touch Bins, Pedal Bins and Laundry Bins by the sustainably-minded brand. Join us in discovering Finnish Design Shop’s frequently updated product campaigns, allowing you to save on long-term interior investments.
INNOVATIONS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE have been essential to Brabantia for over a century. Beloved favourites, such as the collection of Bo waste bins and laundry bins, have made sure that the manufacturer has a steady spot in the minds of avid decorators worldwide.
In addition to a pleasing design, ease of use defines the range of Bo products. The durable coated steel surface and non-skid base are merely the beginning – whereas Bo Pedal Bins make use of a practical pedal, Bo Touch Bins are easy to open by touching the lid softly.
In addition to a pleasing design, ease of use defines the range of Bo products.
Brabantia's Bo Laundry Bins are sure to meet even the most demanding needs, as their removable, machine-washable laundry bags offer plenty of practicality. Available in two handy heights, the laundry bins are decorated with a perforated pattern that also enables ventilation.
Waste sorting and recycling have been a part of Brabantia's range since 1951 when the brand introduced its first pedal bin series. Launched in 2017, the Bo collection is a continuation of the brand's efforts to produce items that stand the test of time and daily wear – not surprisingly, it has received a Cradle to Cradle certificate on the Bronze level for its high level of sustainability.
Originally known as Van Elderen & Co., the business has made sustainable production a top priority since expanding its operations far and wide from the small village of Aalst. Brabantia's ambitious goals include solely using recycled materials and renewable energy in the future.
For a limited time, Finnish Design Shop is offering 20% off Brabantia’s Bo Touch Bins, Pedal Bins and Laundry Bins. The campaign is valid until 21 November 2021.
- A fourth-generation family business founded in the village of Aalst, located in the province of North Brabant in the Netherlands.
- Began its journey already in 1919 as a manufacturer of milk cans, jugs and sieves.
- Currently, the selection includes a wide range of popular household items that help to ease waste sorting, doing laundry and ironing, among other everyday tasks.
- Manufactures beautiful and practical products also for the kitchen and bathroom.
- Works with a strong emphasis on promoting sustainability by making use of post-production recycled material, among other efforts.
Text: Eero Nurmi Images: Brabantia