Hartô’s Marius console table, designed by Pierre-François Dubois, is an elegant piece of furniture suitable for a variety of rooms, homes as well as public spaces. Inspired by nautical life, the shape of the console carries references to a ship's hull while the drawer's decorations resemble its sails. Made from black oak, Marius makes the perfect side table in the hallway or living room and works well as a dressing table in the bedroom, too. Brass details crown the look of the elegant walnut table.
Marius console table, black oak
- Black, brass
- 39.37 in (100 cm)
- 14.37 in (36.5 cm)
- 35.43 in (90 cm)
- Drawer size
- Leveys 30.71 x 0 in (78 x cm, cm), syvyys 11.42 x 0 in (29 x cm, cm), korkeus 4.33 in (11 cm)
- Measurement details
- Height to the bottom of the support grid: 25.79 in (65,5 cm)
Height of the table top: 8.27 in (21 cm)
- Frame material
- Body and drawer in MDF and oak veneer, stained black.
- Base material
- Black stained solid oak
- Brushed brass, clear varnish finish
- 44.09 lbs (20 kg)
- Fully assembled. Drawer is removable.
- Care instructions
- Apply linseed oil every two years. Clean light stains quickly with a damp cloth.
Pierre-François Dubois is a Paris-based designer with a background in industrial design. Besides several French design schools, Dubois has also studied at Helsinki’s Aalto University, and the time spent in Finland has given his work a strong respect for natural materials and clean lines. Since 2013, Dubois has been a member of Hartô's team of artistic direction.View all products
The Product Sustainability Framework, our criteria of sustainable design, helps you find the most sustainable products in our selection. Read below which sustainability criteria this product has met.