Alessi’s Pulcina milk frother combines Michele de Lucchi’s unique aesthetic style with high-quality Italian design. Launched in 2022, the Pulcina milk frother has an eye-catching, flowing shape consisting of small layers and complemented with an ergonomic handle. What’s more, you’ll never need to change batteries, as the Pulcina milk frother is charged using a USB-C cable. The power cable is included in the package.
Pulcina milk frother, black
- Thermoplastic resin, steel
- 1.97 in (5 cm)
- 1.57 in (4 cm)
- 10.83 in (27.5 cm)
- Certifications and labels
- CE marked: tested and approved according to European standards
- Care instructions
- Hand wash. Steel parts can be washed with dishwashing liquid, plastic parts wiped with a damp cloth.
- Rechargeable battery. Includes a USB-C cable. Charger not included.
Michele De Lucchi was born in 1951 in Ferrara, Italy. He studied architecture in Florence. After his graduation De Lucchi was a part of anti-design movement called Radical.
De Lucchi has designed lamps and furnishings for the most renewed Italian and European companies. He has received a Compasso D'oro design award together with Giancarlo Fassina for their well-known Tolomeo series of lamps.View all products
The Product Sustainability Framework, our criteria of sustainable design, helps you find the most sustainable products in our selection. Read below which sustainability criteria this product has met.