Wall hooks, coat hooks and knobs are small but important details of Scandinavian interior decor. Wall-mounted hooks give you endless possibilities for efficient and unique wall storage, and many hooks can also be used as knobs on drawers and doors. Enjoy our large collection of wall hooks and coat hooks from Scandinavia!
Wall hooks for all nooks
In the enchanting world of interior design, every little detail matters. When you're aiming to create a home that's not only functional but also uniquely stylish, it’s important to pay attention to the unsung heroes of home décor – heroes like wall hooks!
Our selection features Scandinavian wall hook designs from Muuto, Normann Copenhagen and more. These often unassuming yet highly versatile fixtures come in a variety of styles from modern metallic to classic wooden and from monochromatic to delightfully colorful. Would you go for a simple and minimalistic or a decorative coat hook in a fun, whimsical form?
Why choose wall hooks for your home?
Nordic design is all about making the most of your living area. Wall hooks help you maximize space, offering a tidy, clutter-free atmosphere. They are particularly perfect for smaller spaces like entryways! However, hooks are not only for coats – from holding your keys or toiletry bags to displaying your favorite kitchen textiles, wall hooks prove their adaptability in every room. Towel hooks not only keep your bathroom tidy but help your towels dry thoroughly. You can also get creative; coat hooks can be mounted in a custom row or cluster of several hooks.
How to mount wall hooks?
1. First, check the wall material and its durability. The wall material can affect the installlation instructions, so make sure you follow the correct methods and use suitable tools for attaching wall hooks.
2. Think carefully about where you want to place the hooks. Ensure they are at the right height and level; you can use tools like a pencil and a level for this. Before drilling holes in the wall, always check the locations of possible water and gas pipes and electrical wires.
3. In some of our wall hooks, wall mounting accessories are included in the package. However, they are often sold separately because the screws should be chosen based on the wall material in your home. For example, a simple screw may not suffice for attaching the hook to drywall; you may need a wall anchor as well.
More inspiration for wall hooks and other storage solutions:
· Coat racks keep the home in order – see 7 clever solutions!
· Avotakka’s picks for the hallway: “A smartly decorated hallway improves the quality of life”
· From a blank canvas to a masterpiece – 6 wall decor ideas