Hartô's Gaston wall desk will delight you with its versatility. The stylish storage unit can be used in its traditional role as a shelf or, more surprisingly, as a desk. The folding tabletop is easy to pull out and close when it is no longer needed. The Gaston wall desk is ideal for a smaller home office but also works well as additional wall space in the company's office. Shelves and three drawers ensure there's plenty of storage space for important papers, magazines and other small items. Designed by Florence Watine, Gaston's look is completed by the elegant leather pulls on the drawers.
Gaston wall desk, 80 cm, oak - light grey - dark grey
- Oak, light grey, dark grey
- 31.5 in (80 cm)
- 14.57 in (37 cm)
- 28.35 in (72 cm)
- Depth of the folding table : 40 cm
- Oak veneered MDF and oak veneered plywood, mat finishings. Mat lacquer on drawers, leather tongues.
- Drawer size
- Small: 5.5 x 28 x 20 cm, large: 11 x 56 x 20 cm
- Product is mounted with a cleat (supplied), 4 screws (supplied) and 4 plugs (not supplied).
- 44.09 lbs (20 kg)
Florence Watine is a french interior and furniture designer. In 2000 she founded her own design studio called FLOW, where she mainly works as an interior designer.View all products
The Product Sustainability Framework, our criteria of sustainable design, helps you find the most sustainable products in our selection. Read below which sustainability criteria this product has met.