EcoBirdy's Charlie is a multi-purpose chair, meant for the family's smallest ones to sit and make art, eat or do homework. The lightweight chair is a safe choice for even the youngest of sitters: despite its lightness, the chair is designed to be sturdy enough not to tip over during the wildest plays. The material will surprise you, as the Charlie chair is made from recycled plastic toys – so the colourful little dots decorating the chair have actually been children's toys in their previous life! The soft design and playful colours will please parents' aesthetic eyes, too, making the Charlie chair a perfect addition not only in the nursery but also in other rooms of the home.
Charlie chair, off-white
- Multicolour off-white
- 35 cm
- 38 cm
- 50 cm
- Seat height
- 28–29 cm
- Ecothylene® (100 % recycled plastic)
- 2.9 kg
- Age group
- From 18 months to 7 years.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Care instructions
- Clean with a damp cloth, if necessary with neutral soap. Do not use ethanol or cleaning products containing solvents such as acetone, trichloroethylene or ammoniac.
- Certifications and labels
- VOC emissions of the recycled material according to
ISO 16000-9, 16000-6, 16000-3 : A+
EN 1729-2 Children’s furniture
D60-300-1 (2008), D60-300-2 (2008)
The Product Sustainability Framework, our criteria of sustainable design, helps you find the most sustainable products in our selection. Read below which sustainability criteria this product has met.