Classic swing by Lillagunga is a reinvented version of a classic wooden swing. Made of sturdy solid wood and coloured ropes, the Classic swing can be used anywhere in the house, or out in the terrace. A patented mechanism for attaching the ropes and adjusting the height of the seat makes it easy and secure to use. The seat has five imprints that increase friction and comfort. Designed and manufactured in Finland, the elegant Lillagunga products have been built to last.
Lillagunga Classic swing, oak - black
- Wooden parts: natural oak / rope: black
- 46 cm
- 18 cm
- 2 cm
- Measurement details
- Rope diameter 1 cm
- Oil treated oak, polypropylene
- Maximum load capacity
- 60 kg
- Adjustable height
- The ropes can be adjusted for room heights of 2-2.8 meters. If your room height is more than that, please contact our Customer Service for further options.
- The oak model is designed for indoor and outdoor use. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Included in the package is a seat, 4 rope blocks, 2 swing ropes and 2 swivels
Anton Stenfors is the CEO of the Finnish design company Uniq Works. Stenfors got the idea for the Lillagunga swing, when he one summer wanted to buy a wooden swing for his sons. However he noticed that this was difficult and had to take a plastic swing instead. This broke down fast in use and the only thing that was left was to white ropes, each forming a loop. Stenfors happened to see a wooden plank and got the idea to create the Lillagunga swing.View all products
The Product Sustainability Framework, our criteria of sustainable design, helps you find the most sustainable products in our selection. Read below which sustainability criteria this product has met.