Mayor sofa was designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1939 and was created specifically for the Sölleråd City Hall. Arne Jacobsen was the main architect of the City Hall, and designed everything from the building appearance to the furniture. The sofa was never in production at the time and thanks to &Tradition this early work from Arne Jacobsen has now been introduced. Mayor sofa has a bottom frame in solid oak and is upholstered.
- Manufacturer: &Tradition
- Design: Arne Jacobsen
- Size: Length 200 cm, depth 62 cm, height 82 cm
- Material: Bottom frame in solid oak, internal wooden frame, foam, upholstery in fabric
- Color: Yellow, black, light grey or dark grey
- Upholstery options: Light grey (Hallingdal 130), dark grey (Hallingdal 153), black (Hallingdal 190), yellow (Hallingdal 457)
- Notes: Available also with Hallingdal fabrics in other colours. Ask more from our Customer Service.