Tel. +358 20 743 2530 ( )
Returns & Exchanges
Return and exchange policy
Finnish Design Shop customers have the right to return or exchange any product within 30 days of delivery. If you wish to return your order or if you have any questions about the return process, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. Please see below for more detailed instructions and terms regarding returns.
The customer has the right to return an item if:
1. The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Finnish Design Shop within 30 days of delivery,
2. The item has not been used,
3. The item is in the condition that the customer received it in, and all the parts of the product as well as the original product package and manual are included in the return shipment,
4. The item has been repackaged in its original or an equivalent shipping box. If your items were delivered on a pallet, please keep it for a potential return.
Please note that the right to return products does not apply to:
• Custom-made products which are ordered from the manufacturer according to the customer's wishes.
• Fabrics cut to order.
• Products requiring assembly or installation.
If you are unsure whether you want to keep a product that requires assembly or installation, you must decide on its return before it is assembled or installed.
In the case of textile and hygiene products, such as bean bag chairs, towels, bedding or rugs, we only accept returned products if due caution has been observed while trying them out.
The item must be returned immediately after cancellation.
If you return or exchange an item, you are responsible for the risk of possible damage. A damaged item will not be accepted as a return or exchanged if it cannot be established that the item has been damaged while in transit to the customer.
Refund for returned product
The price of returned products is always reimbursed according to the payment method used for the order. If the returned product has been used, damaged or is otherwise unsuitable for resale, Finnish Design Shop has the right to charge a fee for loss of value up to the full price of the product.
We will make the refund within 14 days of receiving the returned product at our warehouse. We process product returns in the order in which they arrive.
We make a refund decision after receiving the product. We do not accept returned products if:
• After receiving the product, we detect defects in it or its packaging.
• The product has been assembled or installed. For example, many chairs, tables and stools require assembly, and pendant lamps, wall lamps and wall shelves generally require installation.
• Animal fur, hair or stains on the returned product will automatically result in a decision not to accept the product return.
If faults are detected in the condition of the product, our customer service will contact you.
In case you have received a wrong, damaged or faulty item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery and attach clear pictures of the item and its package. We will process your claim, and you will be contacted about the exchange or return as soon as possible.
Campaign codes, campaign gift cards and complimentary items
In case of a return, the discount or gift card will be reduced or cancelled if the total value of the order falls under the minimum value of the campaign. Also, complimentary items have to be returned if the order or its total value no longer meet the promotion terms.