At Finnish Design Shop, you can purchase eGift cards that are sent via email. All gift cards are valid for 24 months.
Here’s how to purchase an eGift card
The eGift card will be sent directly to the recipient’s email address. You can also order a gift card to your own email address and print it out yourself before gifting it to the recipient. Please note that a gift card can only be purchased using a credit card.
Purchasing an eGift card
1. Choose a gift card design.
2. Enter the recipient’s email address (or your own if you would like to print the gift card yourself).
3. Type in a message for the recipient.
4. Type in the value of the gift card.
5. Add the gift card to your shopping cart.
6. If you would like to purchase more than one gift card, add them to your cart one by one following the steps above.
7. When you have added the desired amount of gift cards to your cart, proceed to checkout.
8. After the payment has been completed, the gift card will automatically be sent to the recipient’s email address and should arrive within a few minutes. You will also be sent an order confirmation email.
Purchase Finnish Design Shop's eGift card >
How to redeem your gift card
Finnish Design Shop's gift cards can be only used online at www.finnishdesignshop.com.
1. Find the items you want and add them to your shopping cart.
2. Proceed to checkout by clicking the ”Checkout” button.
3. Fill in your information and choose the shipping method.
4. Choose the payment method for the possible additional payment. Enter the code stated on the gift card on the ”Gift card code” field and click ”Apply”.
5. Review your order and confirm it by clicking ”Proceed to payment” button.
6. If your order total is more than your gift card funds, you’ll need to pay for the rest with an earlier chosen payment method. If your gift card funds cover the order total, your order will be registered immediately when you click ”Proceed to payment” button.
Please note that you need to use the gift card for one order. Unused balance is not refundable.