Fatboy’s Original Slim Pop bean bag is part of the brand’s playful Pop Of Colour collection, created in collaboration with Dutch designer Carole Baijings. A slimmer version of the Fatboy Original bean bag, Original Slim Pop can be used in countless ways, as it shapes effortlessly from a mattress to an ergonomic lounge chair and everything in between. However you decide to use it, you can be sure of one thing: lounging on the puffy yet sturdy bean bag will make you utterly and completely relaxed. The bean bag features a fun duo tone look with the other side in one colour, making it possible to change the entire appearance of your Original Slim Pop by turning it around!
Original Slim Pop bean bag, blossom
- Light pink, mustard yellow, green grey
- Outer fabric: Cotton. Inner fabric: Non-woven polyester.
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- 155 cm
- 120 cm
- 260 L
- Removable cover
- 5,5 kg
- Indoor use only. Water and dirt-repellent. Do not place this product in, on, against, or near a heat source such as heating, a glass facade (window or sliding door) or a wall that is heated by the sun to avoid damage to its surface or the fabric.
Please note that intensive use may cause the filling to shrink. Refill available separately; please contact our Customer Service for details.
- Care instructions
- Easy cleaning with lukewarm water and neutral soap. Wash cover at max. 30 ºC (non chlorine bleach). Wash inside out.
Carole Baijings is an Amsterdam-based industrial designer known especially for her exquisite eye for colour. Prior to founding her own studio, Baijings worked at the Scholten & Baijings design studio with Stefan Scholten from 2000 to 2019.View all products