Fatboy’s Headdemock is perfect for lounging on lazy summer days. The modern hammock doesn’t need trees since it comes with a sturdy frame – feel free to place it on your favourite spot whether it is a terrace, a balcony, a garden or a beach. Headdemock is made of durable, water, dirt and UV resistant fabric that makes it well suited for outdoor use. What’s more, the hammock is available in an array of beautiful colours and it’s large enough to enjoy with a friend. When the weather is not nice enough to lounge on your Headdemock outside, we recommend to store your Headdemock indoors or protect it with the Headdemock cover, available for purchase separately.
- Polyester, powder-coated metal, rubber
- Hammock & frame: 330 cm. Frame: 330 cm. Hammock (flat, excl. straps): 275 cm.
- Hammock & frame: 127 cm. Frame: 100 cm. Hammock (flat, excl. straps): 138 cm.
- Hammock & frame: 110 cm. Frame: 110 cm
- Maximum weight 150 kg. The frame and hammock come in practical carry bags.
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and a little soap if desired. When not in use, store inside or protect with the Headdemock cover (sold separately).
The Dutch Alex Bergman founded the Fatboy brand in 2002 after buying the rights to the oversized beanbag designed by the Finnish Jukka Setälä. Since then the Fatboy Original bean bag has become a design classic, representing a relaxed and carefree lifestyle.View all products