Alvar Aalto Designer, published by the Alvar Aalto Foundation, provides a comprehensive, illustrated overview of Aalto’s work as a designer. In-depth articles and rich illustrations create a thorough look at Aalto’s furniture, lighting and product design.
Through the innovations in form and line that were born in his furniture designs, Aalto’s name has also become important in the history of design. Articles written by experts will shed light on many aspects of Aalto’s wide-ranging scope as a designer of furniture, glass and light fittings.
- Ásdís Ólafsdóttir: “Known all over the world” – Alvar Aalto as and International Designer
- Kaarina Mikonranta: Alvar Aalto – Master of Variation
- Pekka Korvenmaa: More light?
- Timo Keinänen: Alvar and Aino Aalto as Glass Designers
- Catalogue of Alvar Aalto’s Major Furniture Designs
- Catalogue of Alvar Aalto’s Glass Designs
- Manufacture of Alvar Aalto Furniture
- Production of Aalto Vases
- Aalto’s Main Building Projects