Pelago Bicycles' Åbo bike is a refreshingly minimalist city bike that takes its name and inspiration from the oldest city in Finland – Turku, or Åbo in our other official language, Swedish. Suitable for commuting, grocery runs and leisurely rides, Åbo features a step-through steel frame with a dynamic shape and easy, ergonomic riding position. The bike has three gears for agile riding and front and rear rim brakes for prompt stopping.
The Pelago Åbo bicycle is equipped with a standard plastic saddle, full-length fenders and puncture-protected 28-inch tires that soften road vibrations. The bike has mounting points for both front and rear racks, and thanks to separately available accessories, you can customise the setup to suit your needs best.
• Steel frame with an ergonomic riding position
• 3-speed model with front and rear rim brakes
• Puncture-protected Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 37-622 tires and aluminium fenders
• Plastic saddle
• Designed for city riding and shorter distances
• Ideal for riders between 165–175 cm
Didn't find the right bike for yourself? You can inquire about other sizes and Pelago models through our Customer Service.