Designed by Robert Dudley Best in the 1930s, the Bestlite BL2 table lamp was highly influenced by the Bauhaus period and has been in continuous production since its launch. BL2 is a compact and highly functional table lamp – thanks to its rotatable arm, the light can be directed to every corner optimally.
Even the British premier Winston Churchill fell for the Bestlite. In addition to having the lamp on his desk in Whitehall, he also took Bestlite with him on his countless trips around the world. Loved by architects, designers and design lovers for decades, today Bestlite is a genuine global design icon.
- Black brass, classic white semi matt
- Brass with lacquered surface
- Shade diameter 16 cm, base diameter 17,5 cm
- 50 cm, shade height 14 cm
- Bulb base:
- Light source:
- Max 13 W LED, 9W recommended (not included)
- IP rating:
- Protection class:
- Cable length:
- 200 cm