Le Klint 130, also known as The Bouquet, is a modern day chandelier that can be used anywhere in your home. The 130M3 pendant provides a soft, atmospheric light and, with its cluster of three hand-folded shades, is a decorative addition to any room even when the lights are off. The Bouquet’s plaited fabric-coated cable adds a stylish touch to the design.
The Bouquet 130M3 pendant
- Acrylic, oak, metal, shade: PVC plastic or pure paper
- White, linen
- 35 cm
- 40 cm
- Bulb base
- Light source
- 3 X max. 10W LED (recommended, not included)
- Energy label
- A+ - E
- Cable length
- 150 cm braided linen cord, 300 cm electric wire
- Cable material
- Linen (braided), white plastic (electric wire)
- Adjustable height
- Yes. Oak cord adjuster included.
- Care instructions
- Plastic shade: Clean with a soft brush or lukewarm soap water. Paper shade: Clean with a soft cloth or dust brush.
The young Danish designer Sinja Svarrer Damkjær studied industrial design at the University of Aalborg graduating in 2007. Her final project was to create a lamp. Inspired by the nature and spring flowers she created a fresh interpretation of the classical cross-pleating.
LE KLINT took The Bouquet lamp into its collections and it was their first lamp to use the energy saving LED lightning technology.View all products