Designed by Sofie Refer for the Danish Nuura, Apiales is a stunning, modern chandelier inspired by clusters of flowers. The pendant’s large yet slender metal frame has been fitted with 9 round, mouth-blown glass domes whose smoked black hue gives off a pleasant, welcoming light. With its diameter of 60 cm, Apiales 9 catches the eye, for instance, above the dining table or as the centrepiece of the living room.
Apiales 9 pendant, satin black - smoked black
- Anodized metal, mouth-blown glass
- 59,5 cm
- 39 cm
- Bulb base
- Light source
- 9 x max 3,2 W LED (recommended, not included)
- IP rating
- Protection class
- Energy label
- A++ (with recommended bulb)
- EU: 220-240V / US: 120V
- Certifications and labels
- EU: CE / US: ETL, CE
- Cable length
- 400 cm
- Cable colour
- Cable material
- 3,99 kg
- Included (diameter: 14,5 cm, height: 2,9 cm)
- Ceiling plug
- Not dimmable, but can be fitted with a dimmer - please contact a qualified electrician. DALI compatible.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the product. Do not use household cleaners.
US version (120V): All components are UL approved. The lamp can be UL certified upon request.
Sofie Refer is an awarded Danish lighting designer who works as the main designer of the design lamp brand Nuura, founded in 2017. A follower of Scandinavian design traditions, Refer finds her inspiration from the respect for nature, balance of simplicity and extravagance, and different shades of the Nordic light. Refer graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in 2003 and has collaborated with some of the leading brands of the world. She has been awarded in prestigious international design awards such as the Good Design Award and Wallpaper Design Award.View all products