Designed by Sofie Refer for the Danish Nuura, Apiales is a stunning, modern chandelier inspired by clusters of flowers. The ceiling light’s large yet slender metal frame has been fitted with 9 round, mouth-blown glass domes that filter the light in a soft and delicate manner. With its diameter of 60 cm, the Apiales 9 ceiling lamp catches the eye, for instance, in a hallway, above the dining table or as the centrepiece of the living room – the moderate height of 40 cm makes the luminaire ideal for spaces with lower ceilings in which a low-hanging chandelier would not fit.
Apiales 9 ceiling lamp, satin black - opal white
- Anodized metal, mouth-blown glass
- Black, opal white
- 59,5 cm
- 39 cm
- Bulb base
- Light source
- 9 x max 3,2 W LED (recommended, not included)
- IP rating
- Protection class
- Energy label
- A++ (with recommended bulb)
- EU: 220-240V / US: 120V
- Certifications and labels
- EU: CE / US: ETL, CE
- 3,99 kg
- Included (diameter: 14,5 cm, height: 2,9 cm)
- Ceiling plug
- Yes, if fitted with an aligned dimmer. In this case, please use a dimmable light bulb. Please contact a qualified electrician. DALI compatible.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the product. Do not use household cleaners.
US version (120V): All components are UL approved. The lamp can be UL certified upon request.
Sofie Refer is an awarded Danish lighting designer who works as the main designer of the design lamp brand Nuura, founded in 2017. A follower of Scandinavian design traditions, Refer finds her inspiration from the respect for nature, balance of simplicity and extravagance, and different shades of the Nordic light. Refer graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in 2003 and has collaborated with some of the leading brands of the world. She has been awarded in prestigious international design awards such as the Good Design Award and Wallpaper Design Award.View all products