Hem’s Alphabeta Uno pendants bring a touch of charming playfulness in private and public spaces alike. Designed by Luca Nichetto, the distinctive collection features a range of pendants with interchangeable shades, making it possible to modify the look and feel of the luminaire from one need and mood to another. Choose a classic monochrome style or opt for an eclectic burst of colour. The Alphabeta Uno pendants emit a soft and pleasant light both downwards and upwards creating an efficient yet balanced lighting: the lamps work especially well over a dining table or a desk, both solo and in captivating groups.
Alphabeta Uno pendant, black red - beige grey
- Powder coated steel, metal
- Black red, beige grey, white inside
- Round Cap Medium: 14 cm, Cone Large: 33,5 cm
- Round Cap Medium: 7,9 cm, Cone Large: 12,3 cm,
- Bulb base
- Light source
- Max 5-7 W LED (not included)
- IP rating
- Protection class
- Cable length
- 200 cm
- Cable colour
- Cable material
- Steel wire, rubber insulated cable
- Yes, when used with a dimmable bulb.
- Shades in this configuration: Upper shade Round Cap Medium, bottom shade Cone Large. Contact our customer service for more options.
The Italian designer Luca Nichetto (b.1976) studied industrial design in Venice. He started his career in 1999 by making Murano glass for Salviati. The same year he also started a long cooperation with Foscarini. In 2006 Nichetto founded his own design studio Nichetto & Partners, that focuses on industrial design. During his career he has won several awards like the IF Product Design Award in 2008 and the Elle Décor Italy Designer of the Year in 2013.View all products