The Genelec G Two active speaker has a compact size yet an astonishingly dynamic performance, and its active design makes external power amplifiers unneeded. G Two is ideal for home theatres, music playback and computer sound. For enhanced playback of low frequencies, you can combine the speakers with the Genelec F One or F Two subwoofer. The G Two active speakers have been awarded the Japanese Audio Excellence Award and VGP Lifestyle Award 2015.
The Genelec speakers have been designed to provide the listeners with even the most subtle nuances without removing or adding anything to the original sound. The rounded lines and refined design by Harri Koskinen gives the Genelec speakers a lovely, Scandinavian vibe. The Genelec speakers are manufactured in Iisalmi, Finland.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW)
- Reflex port design
- Optimized amplifiers
- Protection circuitry
- Iso-Pod base
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE)
- Room response compensation
- Active crossovers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS)
- Versatile mountings
- 15,1 cm
- 14,2 cm
- 24,2 cm
- 3,2 kg
- SPL 100 dB. Frequency response 56 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB). Accuracy of frequency response 2.5 dB (62 Hz - 20 kHz). 4" bass driver (cone), ¾" treble driver (metal cone). Bass amplifier 50 W and treble amplifier 50 W (both Class D). Mains voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz. 1 x RCA analog input. Package contains: 1 x G Two speaker, RCA-RCA cable 2 m, 3,5 mm to stereo RCA cable 2 m, mains cable 1,8 m and user manual.