The Genelec G Three active speaker has a compact size yet an astonishingly dynamic performance, and its active design makes external power amplifiers unneeded. G Three adapts easily to many kids of acoustic environments and is ideal for music playback and home theatres. G Three has an effective playback of low frequencies, but for even more deeper sound, you can combine it with a Genelec F subwoofer.
The Genelec speakers have been designed to provide the listeners with even the most subtle nuances without removing or adding anything to the original sound. The rounded lines and refined design gives the Genelec speakers a lovely, Scandinavian vibe. The Genelec speakers are manufactured in Iisalmi, Finland.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW)
- Reflex port design
- Optimized amplifiers
- Protection circuitry
- Iso-Pod base
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE)
- Room response compensation
- Active crossovers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS)
- Versatile mountings
- 18,9 cm
- 17,8 cm
- 29,9 cm
- 5 kg
- SPL 104 dB. Frequency response 47 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB). Accuracy of frequency response 2.5 dB (54 Hz - 20 kHz). 5" bass driver (cone), ¾" treble driver (metal cone). Bass amplifier 50 W and treble amplifier 50 W (both Class D). Mains voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz. 1 x RCA analog input, 1 x XLR analog input. Package contains: 1 x G Three speaker, mains cable 1,8 m and user manual.