FÓLK Reykjavík’s Urban Nomad wall shelf is a beautiful and practical addition to all spaces from the kitchen to the nursery. Stack the minimalistic shelves with tableware, or create a stunning ensemble of your favourite books and ornaments. The clever Urban Nomad wall shelves can be complemented with a pole and a set of hooks to make it even more versatile. The shelves are made from FSC certified ash and metal, making them fully recyclable. Created by Icelandic designer Jón Helgi Hólmgeirsson the timeless Urban Nomad range is designed to be handed down from one generation to another.
Urban Nomad shelf L, white - gold
- White, gold
- 94 cm
- 26 cm / Depth of the wood shelf: 24 cm
- 32 cm / Height of the wood shelf: 1,9 cm
- White tinted solid FSC certified ash, plated steel
- 4,3 kg
- Care instructions
- Shelves are finished with linoleum linseed oil wax. The wax gives a water-repellent silky matt surface which can be cleaned with warm water and a damp cloth.
- Maximum load capacity
- 40 kg depending on the strength of the screws, plugs and the wall type.
Jón Helgi Hólmgeirsson is an award-winning Icelandic designer who has collaborated with clients such as IKEA, FÓLK Reykjavík and Studio Bility. The head designer of Genki Instruments, Hólmgeirsson studied product design at the Icelandic Academy of the Arts and graduated with a Master’s degree in Interaction Design from Malmö University in 2015. The acclaimed designer is known for his minimalistic Scandinavian designs perfected with surprising details.View all products