The Botanic Shelf by the Finnish Adea is a versatile shelving system designed by Pinja Rouger and Riikka Kantinkoski. The Botanic Shelf collection was named and inspired by plants – you can freely place the metallic shelves onto the oak wood frame and leave gaps for houseplants and other taller objects.
The shelves come in either brass or black-coated steel, and extra shelves can be bought separately. Besides a plant shelf, The Botanic Shelf can be used as a traditional bookcase, office shelf or side table, and the open structure also makes it a great room divider.
Adea furniture is manufactured in Finland.
- Brown, brass
- 110 cm
- 35 cm
- Low: 41,5 cm, medium: 78 cm, high: 114,5 cm
- Brass shelves. Please note that untreated brass will patinate over time.
- Frame material:
- Maximum load capacity:
- 52 cm shelf: max 5 kg, 26 cm shelf: max 2,5 kg
- Low: 11 kg, medium: 17 kg, high: 22 kg
- Comes flat-packed. Low: includes 2 x 52 cm and 1 x 26 cm shelves. Medium: includes 3 x 52 cm and 2 x 26 cm shelves. High: includes 4 x 52 cm and 2 x 26 cm shelves.