Mr. Jones ottoman by Adea is characterized by light, flowing lines and a generous, clear-lined cushion contrasted by a black metal frame with castors on the front.
Mr. Jones collection is based on designer Alexander Lervik’s interpretation of a classic British Howard sofa, which he contemporized into a more fresh and minimal form. The confident, groovy and timelessly stylish Mr. Jones range was named after the 80s’ synthpop artist Howard Jones, an idol of Lervik’s youth.
Adea furniture is manufactured in Finland.
- Aurora 01, 03 or 08; Bohemian 000 or 090; black legs
- 80 cm
- 55 cm
- 42 cm
- Frame material:
- Solid wood, birch veneer
- Suspension system:
- Seat cushion:
- Foam, viscoelastic foam core, feather filled pockets on the surface
- Upholstery fabric:
- Aurora: 45% acrylic, 19% cotton, 12% linen, 12% viscose, 12% polyester, Bohemian: 25% polyester, 25% viscose, 15% wool, 15% acrylic, 13% linen, 5% cotton, 2% polyamide. Fabric samples can be ordered through our Customer Service.
- Abrasion resistance:
- Aurora: 50 000 Martindale, Bohemian: 45 000 Martindale
- Aurora: 4/5, Bohemian: 4
- Base material:
- Removable cover:
- Brass castors on the front legs, front-protection cups included. Also available without castors - please contact our Customer Service for details.
- Care instructions:
- Feather cushions require regular beating and fluffing. To do this, simply pat the cushion and redistribute the feathers evenly throughout with your hand.