Normann Copenhagen’s Sum armchair is characterized by an open, streamlined design and a soft, capacious seat complemented with fabric upholstery and slim metal legs. Designed by Simon Legald, the Sum collection adds homely elegance of modern Danish design to all kinds of living rooms and lounge areas. The refined design of the Sum furniture will easily find their place in various different interiors.
Sum armchair, Main Line Flax - black legs
- Upholstery: MLF 24 Bayswater, black legs
- 89,5 cm
- 76 cm
- 76 cm
- Seat height
- 41 cm
- Frame material
- Steel reinforcement structure inside
- Seat cushion
- Cut PU foam
- Backrest cushion
- Soft molded PU foam
- Upholstery fabric
- Camira Main Line Flax: 70% virgin wool, 30% flax
- Base material
- Painted aluminum
- Easily assembled. Assembly manual included.
- Care instructions
- Clean with textile or upholstery cleaner. Frequent vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended to preserve color and appearance.
Simon Legald (born 1986) is a Danish designer. Legald graduated during the summer 2012 and he already has several own designs in production. When asked about his own style and design aesthetics, he describes them as "honest with nordic simplicity".View all products