The Common heather children’s tableware set by Nuppu is inspired by the Finnish nature and, as the name suggests, wildflowers in particular. The set is designed to fit children’s needs even as they grow, while also teaching them to value things that are breakable. The beautiful unicolour Common heather tableware can be used even after children have grown up, for example as serving dishes.
Nuppu tableware sets consist of a ceramic mug, bowl and plate, as well as a charming wooden spoon and a matching practical bib. The sizes and beautiful rounded shapes of the products have been carefully designed not only to be practical but also fit the needs of children of different ages. The mug, for example, has two handles, making it easy to drink from, and the wooden spoon does not clatter against the ceramic dishware as the child is only learning how to use it. Leftovers can be stored in the bowl, the plate doubling as a lid.
- Tableware: ceramic, spoon: maple, bib: PVC cotton
- Yellow, green, pink, natural
- Bowl: 12,5 x 10 x 4 cm, plate: 14,5 x 11,5 x 2 cm, mug: 6,5 x 7 cm, spoon: 13 x 3 x 1 cm, bib: 29 x 23 cm
- Bowl: 24 cl, mug: 12,5 cl
- Care instructions:
- Ceramics: dishwasher and microwave safe
- The manufacturer offers a three-year warranty for the dishware, covering the replacement of a broken bowl, plate or mug. During the warranty period, one broken ceramic item included in the set can be replaced once. Please contact our Customer Service for details.